Kamis, 17 November 2011

My Son is a Top Clown

Composition, 2nd assignment – Description Paragraph – 1st draft
Petrus Yohanes Putra 20112003010


My Son is a Top Clown

Kevin is my son. His age is 6 this year but he always acts like adult. He is of medium build for his age, about 110 cm. tall and 20 kg. in weight. He is not fat but not too thin either, not tall but also not too short. Two days ago, he acted like a funny clown like what he saw on TV. He adorned his face with talcum powder and used my wife’s lipstick to make the area around his mouth red. And then, he wore my shirt so that the loose-fitting clothes dwarfed him. After that, he walked to the living room where my wife, my daughter and I were sitting. He walked there like a little ghost, had long arms without hands, and walked down without legs. “I’m a clown” he said. He was very funny and his action could make anyone laugh along with him. This is why I claim my son a top clown.
-oOo -

1 komentar:

  1. Sorry, I didn't take his photograph when he was acting a clown. But, this is another his action when he was wearing my wife's wig in his age of 5... yeah, right! in last year.-

    BalasHapus